• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger does not appreciate the heat.

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She hates it, makes her feel really rough.

This is how shes spent her day.

GingerSleeping1Small.jpg

GingerSleeping2Small.jpg

Such a gorgeous little furball :love:

Awww :love:
Marnie has spent most of the day flopped on the floor of the wet room...it's tiled and nice and cold.

I know how you feel, whenever i look at patches i can just imagine his little face going

"Daddy im soooooooooooooooo hot"

She is beautiful:love: I know how she feels I don't appreciate the heat myself however she looks better than I do in it:lol:

Aw, the poor wee dear. It would only make her more hot to snuggle her but I just want to take a cool, wet cloth and dab her forehead and ears. xx
She needs a nice cool drink with a little umbrella in it. :)
Mimzy hates heat too and will dissolve into a limp bunny puddle if it goes over 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

:love:aaah bless her little fluffy face!:love:

My buns have been so hot too...they have been flopped on their ice-pods and frozen water bottles all day...they loved running about the cool grass this evening. I eventually stroked them after wetting my hands and I think the breeze through their damp fur helped a little...bless them!:love:

Hot Bunnies

I've only had my bunnies for a few weeks and now the hot weather is here we bought our ice pods today,can't wait to try them, i did read in the forum that if the bunnies are really suffering with the heat that an idea to try is to soak a bath towel so it is dripping wet and hang it on the front of the hutch as the air passes through it, it cools the air down going into the hutch,have yet to try it, but it would be interesting to hear if anyone has found it to help. GINGER is gorgeous btw, lovely bunny :D

Bless her squishy face :love:

Mine hate the heat too :( Except Timmy who, despite being black, insists on sitting in any shaft of sunlight he can find :roll:

Ohhh poor Ginger :( It's rubbish isn't it sweety. I am feeling the same.

Sending cooling vibes your way :love:

Back