• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does it bother you

No, why would it? :)

Quite a few people have a 'Biscuit', not seen many with a 'Ginger' mind.

Biscuit is my Biscuit, not anyone elses :):love:

Noone has pets with the same name as mine. :mrgreen: But it wouldn't bother me if they did. :D

No, not at all. In fact I had a couple of people tell me that they thought of my "Teddy" when naming their pet. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that they'd thought of him.

Then again, I've never met another Howard or "Pusskin le chat" (Ok, her real name is Poppy, which there are a lot of:lol:)

I might find it a bit odd if a friend I saw often named their dog Howard, but online, who cares.....it's an awesome name...!;)

No not really :) There are a few other Boris's and Bellas around here.

(What DOES annoy me is the amount of people that think I named Bella after Bella Swan in Twilight :roll: Which isn't true. I actually named her after a psychotic witch in the Harry Potter series :lol:)

Nope i seen a few violets smudges and parsleys BUT there's only one Mad Hatter hehe :lol:

nope, If I was bothered I'd choose ridiculous obscure names.
That said, I haven't seen many people with pets with the same names as mine, except lola which is a really common name, so maybe it would bother me if lots of people had their same names.

Nope. Well not unless they do it purposely, the day after Trixie died, my friend said she was getting a dog, I said 'what r u calling it?, her reply was: ' ur dead rabbit had a nice name, I might name it the same'. I was upset as it was only the day after and she said 'ur not upset about it are you?'

Nope. Well not unless they do it purposely, the day after Trixie died, my friend said she was getting a dog, I said 'what r u calling it?, her reply was: ' ur dead rabbit had a nice name, I might name it the same'. I was upset as it was only the day after and she said 'ur not upset about it are you?'

That's horrible. What an insensitive thing to do and say :censored:

I have a girl at work who can't think for herself and copies everything I do, including naming her pets after my pets :roll:

I wouldn't like it if a close friend was stealing my names :lol: but other than that, I don't care

No not really :) There are a few other Boris's and Bellas around here.

(What DOES annoy me is the amount of people that think I named Bella after Bella Swan in Twilight :roll: Which isn't true. I actually named her after a psychotic witch in the Harry Potter series :lol:)
Lol must admit I thought this until I figured out otherwise lol

No! :) Peter rabbit is fairly obvious, and I know there's at least one other bun called Storm on here. There are plenty of cats called Salem! :lol:

After I named my kittens Dexter and Sookie I had a look at the cat rescue's Home Sweet Home page and found that someone else had just adopted two kittens and called them... Dexter and Sookie! :oops::lol:

I tend to name pets after people or characters in books, films or tv shows, which is quite common! :lol:

No-one has a Marnie :love: Liz and Steve named her (I assume) after an Alfed Hitchcock movie.

There are quite a few Blues and Ollies though.

TBH...wouldnt bother me unless it was someone I knew very well.

That's horrible. What an insensitive thing to do and say :censored:

I have a girl at work who can't think for herself and copies everything I do, including naming her pets after my pets :roll:

I know. She reminded me that she was dead after spending the day trying to forget, so was crying for about an hour afterwards. :oops::oops:

Never seen another Bunsk.... or Miggy ... or Hamertron

I'd be miffed if someone I knew sed one of my names.... but not fussed online!

Back