• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Andrews Hormones have went Haywire - How long will it last?

lou_lou182

Warren Scout
Hey All,

Andrew was neutered last Wednesday and is recovering well, however my arm is now the object of his affection. He is circling my feet, making an odd grunting noise, if im lying on the sofa he jumps up and runs all round me and and rubs his chin all over me and then launches himself at my arm to give it some bunny loving lol :lol:

He never showed this behaviour before and Im guessing its due to his hormones going mad due to the neutering but Im just wondering how long it will last as I cant move for him and he keeps getting himself all worked up, poor wee man.

Any advice is much apprecieted,

Louise.

I'd say 6-8 weeks. I've not had one be a problem after 6 weeks, except one bun who kept spraying wee in my face long after neuter:thumb:

Bless him! :love: Hope he, er ... settles eventually.

My Spenser was about as hormonal as a potato, both before and after neuter, so I don't have anything for you to compare with. :lol:

Back