• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luckily I have thick rabbits..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Phew!

We moved the run yesterday (I'll have to take some pictures later) and let the rabbits out. Don and Lola were binkying like nobodies business and munching the grass. I left them to go to the bin with their litter tray, bf was on the swingy chair.. I finished cleaning them out so called Lola into their permanent run which she came in like a good girl. I shut the door and as I was covering them I had a mini heart attack..

We had left the little side door open :shock::shock: we are using the big door now and I totally forgot about the little one :shock: I'm glad they're dim as anything.. Otherwise it would have been a mad dash to get the mesh blockers my dad made for Poppy under the gate and figure out how we would catch them:shock:

They could have easily got out.. but I checked 10+ times they were both stretched out in the run.. :shock: We've closed it now and secured it shut!

Lucky they were too busy having fun! When we had our buns outside they managed to get out the run and it took a scarily long time to catch one of them, I am sure he was laughing heartily at our attempts!

Back