• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Parnsipbun & Parsley! Nomming pictures

Bink

Mama Doe
My crew just wanted to say thank you very much for the yummy noms, willow has turned out to be the favourite!

Fifi of course has first dibs as she is feeling so under the weather. She had been upside down for about an hour while I cleaned the others out and gave them their breakfast. I popped some forage in for her, nipped in to put the kettle on and came outside to see this :love::

2012-07-23092212.jpg

George is also getting by, despite being seperated from his wifeybun and was very pleased with what he found in his pot this morning:

2012-07-23092527.jpg

Poppy and Sid were also very impressed and had a bit of a 'Lady and the Tramp' moment with one strand, which unfortunately I missed on the camera, but Poppy won :love:

2012-07-23091948.jpg

So thank you very much and it was lovely to meet you and Steve and Parsley and ALL the other buns. :love:

xx

loads of willow left!!!

I can probably slightly cut the price if people want just willow as it takes a lot less time to collect!!!

Lets see -

the 750gm would be £3.50 plus the £2.70 postage

The 1kg could be £4 plus the postage

and the super duper 1.25kg could be £4.50 plus the postage

but will have to go back to other thread now to check my postage rates :oops::oops::oops:

This is for willow with LOTS of leaves on small twiglets - could also try for some larger twigs but leaves easiest at present! You can also dry them for later.

I think I had better buy some more willow to be honest. I put some in with Fifi this morning and found George trying to pinch it from her... tut tut.

Back