• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

St Albans (Herts) rabbity people!

catxx

Mama Doe
Are any of you around 1st September? Need a chatty rabbity person to potentially help with a Rabbit Residence stall at Partners Pets, I am double booked on the 1st (can do morning and afternoon, but have my wedding planning stuff to do at lunchtime) so need a backup! (Caroline is at the RWAF conference).

This is still in planning stages at the moment :)

I'm working that day or I would help out. I hope you manage to find someone! I love Partners Pets, they have sooo many different toys/treats :D

BOO! It'll be going on on the 2nd too, but I can actually be there that day! Swing by and say hi!

Oooh! I think I could come but may have to bring a 7 year old with me. I'm not far away in Abbots Langley, we are talking about the one near Aylettes Nursery aren't we? I may be too chatty though!

Ooh I'm free on the 2nd so I'll try to stop by! I'll probably need to stock up on fenugreek crunchies by then, lol.

Oooh! I think I could come but may have to bring a 7 year old with me. I'm not far away in Abbots Langley, we are talking about the one near Aylettes Nursery aren't we? I may be too chatty though!

Yup! The one next to Ayletts. Still working out details n'all, just got stuck for that Saturday lunchtime stint and I'm sure there's no problem your 7 year old tagging along and no such thing as too chatty! Have you met Caroline?! haha!

Yup! The one next to Ayletts. Still working out details n'all, just got stuck for that Saturday lunchtime stint and I'm sure there's no problem your 7 year old tagging along and no such thing as too chatty! Have you met Caroline?! haha!

No I haven't met Caroline but I have been to the rescue once to deliver a hutch with another RU member.

Just let me know if you want me and what I need to do, times etc and I'll be happy to help.

aaah I owuld have helped...but have my parents 40th wedding anniversary...so cant miss that:lol: Hope it gets sorted out and sounds fun!

No I haven't met Caroline but I have been to the rescue once to deliver a hutch with another RU member.

Just let me know if you want me and what I need to do, times etc and I'll be happy to help.

We'll hopefully get some more details today :)
I would recommend popping back up to the rescue beforehand and having a little volunteer day, yep your 7 year old can come too! The more hands the merrier :D meet Caroline and she can fuel the passion for bunny welfare haha! See who can out chat each other ;)

Sounds like a chatting challenge! I manned the PTA stand a while ago and the others complained they didn't get a word in! I'm wasted here I should have been a saleswoman!

I wouldn't mind volunteering although I do have a bad back at the moment hopefully I will be back to normal in a week or two. Maybe I could get my 16 year old daughter to join me. When we took the hutch we drove all the way down the track, when volunteering do you park elsewhere and walk down? I have a long car and would worry I'd get stuck!

Sounds like a chatting challenge! I manned the PTA stand a while ago and the others complained they didn't get a word in! I'm wasted here I should have been a saleswoman!

I wouldn't mind volunteering although I do have a bad back at the moment hopefully I will be back to normal in a week or two. Maybe I could get my 16 year old daughter to join me. When we took the hutch we drove all the way down the track, when volunteering do you park elsewhere and walk down? I have a long car and would worry I'd get stuck!

You can park across the road next to the playing field. I have to do a 400 point turn in my little Peugeot to get out of there haha!

Back