• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-No Name- Himi Lion <3

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Well i sexed the last of the lionhead group yesterday evening;
Last time i saw them they were this size:-
538905_257534187687511_1295712884_n.jpg

The little black baby has since passed away, The grey baby is a girl and has stayed with the mothers and sister Until i have space.

This however is the little bald Himilayan i was worried about...
378180_286764134764516_910589831_n.jpg

As you can see, No longer Bald! :love::thumb:

:love::love::love::love::love:
They are beautiful
sorry to here about the little black lionhead, binky free:(
so have you thought of a name for the Himilayan

:love::love::love::love::love:
They are beautiful
sorry to here about the little black lionhead, binky free:(
so have you thought of a name for the Himilayan

There is a few names i like, but im considering a fundraiser to help fund his Nueter, as although i can afford it my America Trip is costing a small fortune, on top of Jays Dental this month:)

There is a few names i like, but im considering a fundraiser to help fund his Nueter, as although i can afford it my America Trip is costing a small fortune, on top of Jays Dental this month:)

glad he survived but you won't be able to run a fundraiser on here to pay for his neuter ( have to be a rescue)..especially as it's a holiday that is taking your money !:lol:

and he ought to be named Baldrick! :D

glad he survived but you won't be able to run a fundraiser on here to pay for his neuter ( have to be a rescue)..especially as it's a holiday that is taking your money !:lol:

and he ought to be named Baldrick! :D

Ive spoke to Andy I.e Funds (typical mans being Overzelous ;) ) Pretty much i have £200 spending money meaning i have £500 vet fee money to play with (not counting Insurance coverage for the others ;)
I think we are ok funds wise, just andy being a Pansy about it :lol:

Baldricks cute, I like Philip,Manfred and Horris, But Andy only likes Heyman :roll:

Himi looks so content!

Himi is a cool name

Or hammi

Ham

Pig

...I always loved "pig" as a name for Ron Weasley's Owl ^^

Back