• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia Again, Because she Seems to be Coping Better Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I took lots of photos of her today, here a just a few of them. Eddie's pot has proved to be a great source of comfort to Lyds

Rabbits1976-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1977-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1959-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1960-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1956-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1953-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1966-Optimized.jpg

It's such a relief to see her happier. :love:
To think this pot made a difference...I would give anything to know what drew her to seek it's shelter.
Darling Lady Lydia. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

It's good to see Lady Lydia looking happier, Jane.

Do you have anybun to try and bond her with or are you going to keep her a single bun? I know she will be surrounded by other buns anyway so will have company.

It's good to see Lady Lydia looking happier, Jane.

Do you have anybun to try and bond her with or are you going to keep her a single bun? I know she will be surrounded by other buns anyway so will have company.

I have already tried her with Colonel Colin, John-Boy and Rodney. She does not want to know any of them. I am now going to wait a good few months before trying again, probably with either Rodney or JB, CC is just too much of a buffoon and he has no social graces at all. He humps endlessly and he is a hefty Rabbit, Lyds is very slight in build and really not up to dealing with a Rabbit like Colin.

She seems content enough with her routine for now :)

Back