• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else finding the grass is longer than usual?

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Normally at this time of year the buns have grazed it right down but there's patches where it's starting to look quite long. Assume it's all the rain we're having. Has anyone else noticed this? :wave:

Yep, we moved the metal run today and the grass is so long where they haven't been, it's only been a week since my mom mowed it too. The rabbits are loving the new grass though :lol: gives the flat stuff chance to grow now! :lol:

The grass is longer , the nettles are taller and theres more wild bunny edibles to pick this year than I've ever known .

Of course its longer. we keep having long patches of rain / wet weather and then a few sunny days, then more rain, then a little sun.

Plant growth extreme weather :)

My run has a hole in so I can't put the buns in the front garden (where the grass is) but I have just been out and picked loads of it for them and, yes, it was very long :)

Back