• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a lump on Bella :'( Vibes please

In her abdomen, somewhere in the middle. Underneath her skin. It's hard to tell because she doesn't want me touching it :cry:

Thank you.

I'm so worried. If it's cancer I'll never forgive myself. How can she be ill? She's eating and binkying like there's no tomorrow. I can't believe I haven't even noticed anything. I always told myself I would....although deep down I suppose I knew it wouldn't be like that. Rabbits are prey animals, they don't show signs of weakness....

Calling the vets first thing tomorrow.

Hoping Bella will be ok. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and will log back on for an update :( Sending vibes xx

Thanks everyone. I just checked her tummy again and I can definitely feel something there, but she doesn't react when I touch it sideways at least so I don't know if it's painful or not. It's located in the middle of her abdomen, slightly to the left. Doesn't seem to be very deep underneath the skin.

So worrying :cry: She's being her usual self, cheeky and active etc. I noticed that she wasn't pooing much this morning when I first found it, so I am wondering if it could've been "just" a small blockage or something. Would you be able to feel that through the skin?

I'll keep checking on her and contact the vet tomorrow if lump is still there :cry:

Checked her again and yep, lump is still there :cry: She's pooing a lot now so probably not a blockage.

Thanks for the vibes.

Update

Well, I went downstairs this morning and was greeted by a lot of sticky, smelly poops. 110% sure they're hers. I rubbed her belly and found the lump eventually, but it took longer than yesterday. Still wondering if it could be a blockage? But have contacted vet & awaiting her reply. She seems bright & active and doesn't seem to be in pain, she doesn't react when I touch the lump at all.

Back