• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wear does your rabbit sleep ?

les&bev

Warren Scout
hi i just wondered if anyone rabbit slept in some strange places, this is wear Dash sleeps every night on the dinning chairs under the table in the back kitchen.

DSCF2857.jpg

Behind the sofa, on the sofa, in front of the fire.
And when OH is out for the night he sleeps in bed on my pillow next to me :love:

Behind the sofa, although I'm not actually convinced he sleeps there overnight, rather he goes behind there to hide as he used to get put away at bedtime.

Maisy sleeps with her head under Toby. She has a fine layer of white fluff over her in the morning. The both sleep on an old bath mat in their run, or squished onto a tiny fleecy mat. They have a fleecey bed that they like to dig, not sleep in :lol:

hi i just wondered if anyone rabbit slept in some strange places, this is wear Dash sleeps every night on the dinning chairs under the table in the back kitchen.

DSCF2857.jpg

brilliant rabbit-roost... birds of prey can't swoop on you from above, snakes etc might pass you by on the ground, no-one can come up behind you and there's space to escape if someone approaches from the front. plus its cosy. happy bunny!

Wherever they want :lol: Poppy and Leo spread out over their rooms. No favourite place for them tbh.

Donny and Lola like to spend time apart and together, when apart they are on/in the wooden house, Donny on the roof and Lola underneath, when together they squidge themselves by the door that opens to the other run :lol:

Back