• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Set Up So Far

Daniel

Alpha Buck
Just added the run and tunnels, the run was meant for Daisy, but as we rescued another rabbit they have to share for now. I'm going to in time add another 8ft panels to the run. The run is currently 8ft x 6ft x 3ft, so each has a 6ft x 4ft run right now.

7620945894_2677f431f5.jpg

7620949494_155642afcb.jpg

7620954564_e010b9d87e.jpg

7620959446_79fc2c7df6.jpg

7620944126_b52315c586.jpg

They both love the tunnels :D

Nice to see people who have carpentry talents putting it to use with suitable rabbit housing rather than rediculously small hutches / runs :)

Well done. :wave:

Nice to see people who have carpentry talents putting it to use with suitable rabbit housing rather than rediculously small hutches / runs :)

Well done. :wave:
Thanks, If it wasn't for MMC and the The Duchess then they wouldn't have the set up they have now.:)

Love it! Love the house in the run too :love:

It's a shame he doesn't use it for what it was made for, he uses to jump on and off... :lol:

These are really great! :p Just wondered if the run was secure on the first pic...looked raised off the gorund abit?;)

Now I have to say - it almost looks like a court yard area...with 2 walls either side..um...Im thinking mahoosive walk in aviary!:lol::love: Which Im sure you wont mind after all the hard work youve already done! Getting carried away here!:lol: Looks great! How do the buns find the stones?:wave:

These are really great! :p Just wondered if the run was secure on the first pic...looked raised off the gorund abit?;)
Yes, i thought it would be good to raise the run of ground by about 34mm with little feet to stop the main part of run rotting. However due to the ground not being level it doesn't seem such a good idea now.

Now I have to say - it almost looks like a court yard area...with 2 walls either side..um...Im thinking mahoosive walk in aviary!:lol::love: Which Im sure you wont mind after all the hard work youve already done! Getting carried away here!:lol: Looks great! How do the buns find the stones?:wave:

Fine, that is where they would spent most of their time before run was made.

Back