• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great News for 3 Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
the little trio..well a single and pair now..have a home at last..don't theyTuckerbunnies:D ???

I am soooooo pleased
They will be leaving us sometime this week..and we expect pics..lots of them!:D

and just to add

yes these bunnies have been with us a long time..as have some others still waiting.
this, on the face of it seems sad, but sadder would have been if they had gone to some other local rescues and after a few weeks of being overlooked had just "disappeared"
Rescues who have long termers aren't.. "not bothering" they, we, are bothering to the utmost. We do not put to sleep those overlooked and unwanted..they do not just disappear..they stay with us.
And like these 3, and most on here know the famous Bouncer, sometimes a great home comes along..just take a bit longer than some :D
others stay with us for the rest of their lives, but we love and care for them as best we can. Better than the other option.

Brilliant news - lots of pictures please tuckerbunnies

Good luck little trio :love:

Big rehoming vibes for all the current honey bunnies and honey pigs x

We are so excited and hope to be able to collect them on Tuesday, we are keeping all their names as we like them and Linnet hopefully
will be bonded with Roly our little Nethie boy who has just recently lost his girl Enya.

Don't worry there will be lot's of photos of them all settling in their new home :D

Excellent news, sometimes I wonder why some bunnies are so long waiting for their permanent home :? it is so good news for them that they will be going out to a new home and also good news for the bunnies who will have the opportunity to take their place.

Great news and looking forward to piccies!

I do kind of miss seeing a trio of bunny bottoms in a line!

Back