• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit-hutch-shop

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
I can't seem to find any of their own brand hutches in their site just the lazybones and trixie ones! Is it just me?

i think no one has replied because they don't know. i did see someone else say this. maybe they are having a website revamp or something. best ring them if you can find the number.

Yeah I started a same thread like the other week asking. I emailed them if they knew what was going on and they just said they aren't at the website at present but you can still buy the stuff for a slightly increased price by ringing them...

Well at least the price I was quoted for a run was like £30 more expensive that what I remember the website one being :roll:

Yeah I started a same thread like the other week asking. I emailed them if they knew what was going on and they just said they aren't at the website at present but you can still buy the stuff for a slightly increased price by ringing them...

Well at least the price I was quoted for a run was like £30 more expensive that what I remember the website one being :roll:

I clicked on a listing of theirs on ebay and it just said 'no longer available.' It's weird how they prices go up and down. I keep eyeing up the 2 storey hutch and it varies by about £50 when I look. I was wondering if they were slightly restyling them or something. ... looks like a wait and see job :?

Just to update this is what I received from the company:

Hi Dan Thanks for the email, I am sorry but yes at the moment we are not building any more hutches.

Kind Regards

Christine

Back