• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass? WHAT GRASS??

sharkfur

Warren Scout
"I have no idea what you are talking about..."
251857_2359890253269_1809489447_n.jpg

Haha gorgeous!!

What camera did you use?

It's really interesting to see the rabbit's head at the angle, I didn't realise the eyes were so set in xD

Haha gorgeous!!

What camera did you use?

It's really interesting to see the rabbit's head at the angle, I didn't realise the eyes were so set in xD

Thank you Rebecca :) It is, it always makes me smile, because they look so cute this way...but it makes sense, really, given that they are one of those animals who can see behind their back without turning their head :) You can never know where a hungry wolf might appear :D

Uhm, as much as I'd love to have a pro camera, I just have this small Nikon Coolpix-one. A typical tourist-cam :)But hey, one day...

It's funny if you think of the bunny being super super tiny and the grass is in fact normal/short grass :lol::lol:

Thank you Rebecca :) It is, it always makes me smile, because they look so cute this way...but it makes sense, really, given that they are one of those animals who can see behind their back without turning their head :) You can never know where a hungry wolf might appear :D

Uhm, as much as I'd love to have a pro camera, I just have this small Nikon Coolpix-one. A typical tourist-cam :)But hey, one day...

:D I probably couldn't get a much better one from my (now outdated) Nikon D40! The focus is my favourite thing about a camera, I'll be on the look out for a coolpix on ebay now!

:D I probably couldn't get a much better one from my (now outdated) Nikon D40! The focus is my favourite thing about a camera, I'll be on the look out for a coolpix on ebay now!

Oh, I remember that one... My friend used to have an old d40 too :D not a bad camera, either! :D Oh gee...I do know what you mean...I'm all about the focus, too...:) I wish i had a very pro machine so that I could do real smooth pics with staggering focus... :p

Back