• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn and a Question

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1855-Optimized.png

Flynn is such a strange Bunny. All he has ever really eaten is hay and grass. He does not like any Veg. He will have the occasional nibble at some Rabbit Royale Mix, but only about once a week ! :shock:

As you can see he is not underweight and in all his 7 years he has never been ill (why oh why have I posted that, I am asking for trouble.........)

Does anyone else have a Bunny who is happy to live off hay/grass even if offered other foods ?

Stunning. :love::love::love:

Not a bunny but one of my chinchillas hates any moist food. While the other 2 beg for blueberries and other tiny pieces of fruit if it goes anywhere near her she runs away. :?

Wow, my lot have all just done dead bunny flops at the mention of such a diet! They all adore their hay and grass but go mad for rabbit royale and stuff from the garden, especially herbs.

He is amazingly well rounded for such a diet, it obviously suits him. You must get hay from a premium farm with loads of nutrients still in it!

Back