• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Pooka to be PTS

I remember when you got Pooka, bless him. I'm so sorry Lillian. Peaceful passing vibes and all my thoughts are with you xx :cry:

I'm in tears already, I don't know how I'll manage at the vets! I'm hoping to stay with him while he goes. My gorgeous big Pookie :cry:

Sorry - just found a thread - he seems to be only 7 or 8 years old - which is middle aged in bun terms unless he is a conti or other very large giant.

What is he ill with? Can he not be treated?

Last edited:
I am so sorry - have tried to find posts about Pooka but failed - is he a bun? and what is wrong with him?

He's got multiple things wrong with him. Yesterday he had a massive seizure, and today he's been having constant contraction type things, he looks like he's in labour. He's very old and very ill. I'm surprised he's survived this long but it doesn't make it any easier taking him :(

ETA He's a giant

He's got multiple things wrong with him. Yesterday he had a massive seizure, and today he's been having constant contraction type things, he looks like he's in labour. He's very old and very ill. I'm surprised he's survived this long but it doesn't make it any easier taking him :(

ETA He's a giant

so very very sorry.

Oh no, how heartbreaking for you. We will be thinking of you at this very difficult time.

Peaceful passing vibes for the very brave Pooka

Back