• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living World Teach N Treat fail! Now with video P.18

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Let's just say, my three do not understand it at all :lol:

Peanut and Benji (bridge bunnies) used to be brilliant at it! These three are silly billies though and can't even do the first level :oops::lol: I filmed them in the garden for my youtube channel, so might pop the video on here in a bit :D

How do yours find it, if you have one?:wave:

Last edited:
Oooooh yes please post the video :lol:

Hopscotch likes his!! I haven't had it out for a while though.

I can't remember exactly how it went with mine, but I remember they did it very quickly.
Apparently not quick enough for Eli though, who picks the whole thing up and chucks it in to the shed wall.:lol:

Oooooh yes please post the video :lol:

Hopscotch likes his!! I haven't had it out for a while though.

I'm just uploading it now! It's really boring though, they're all just eating the grass and ignoring the toy :lol: :roll: But the people who subscribe to me on youtube like to see them, so I thought I'd put it in a video anyway haha.

Hopscotch is really good at it! He does what Peanut used to do, rip them off with his teeth:lol:

Last edited:
One of my bunnies (Rupert) find its too easy, even on the highest level. My other bunny (Tia) just gets annoyed at it, scratches at it, then sulks, thumping and flicking her feet as she sulks off :lol: I might try her with it on her own (Rupert always does it quickly and steals all the treats!)

I LOVE the video of Hopscotch! He looks like he is really angry with the blue thing when he rips it off :lol: I think I need to get one of these, I could spend hours watching them!! Knowing my luck they would probably ignore it :roll:

Brilliant video!

I am going to get these when I get some money in :D I'm so excited to see what mine do with these.

Where can you buy them?

I had varying responses from my three.

Bungle got so excited he binkies everywhere and ends up knocking the treats out usually.

Snowdrop showed no interest at all and totally ignored it.

Strawbs does the whole thing properly and efficiently getting the treats out with no problem at all.

I've been thinking of getting one of these forever but haven't yet as I'm not sure my two would understand it :lol: They're both very food oriented and pick up on things super fast if there's food involved so there's a possibility they'd be good at it :lol:

Back