• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Special Message from Lord Parsley of Parcels . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Mama tells me that there are many people on RU who are following my progress as the first ever bun to have a dog cancer vaccine which also just happens to contain a human element . . . .

It seems some people are slightly concerned that I may be becoming doggy . . or even human . . .

So Mama has taken some piccies of me from the last few weeks just to show that I am just as human . . ooops . . rabbity I mean . . . . as ever!!!

And to show RU how I am being incredibly brave and going where no bun has been before . .

Here I am this morning - rather too busy to have a photo taken as I had just spotted that Albus on MY patio!

f9343b6e.jpg

Here I am with my Papa on our first consultation at the Animal Health Trust: as you can see papa was looking rather anxious and worried - whereas I was perfectly calm - though my eye hurt a lot then . . .

07735632.jpg

Here I am having an afternoon nap after the second cancer vaccine injection . . .

c6e0d912.jpg

This is me and papa at the Olympic flame . . . (I am the one in the baby sling) - I have much more hair than Papa . . .

33f4af16.jpg

and here I am today having some noms before that mama goes and sends them away to other buns to raise money for my treatment!!!! I mean a bun has to eat no matter what treatment he is on!

e47d3b78.jpg

I am feeling pretty good today - and ran round and round my papas feet when he came home last night - later on today I may just saunter out with the reporter's pad in paw and see if there are any buns ready for the 'Parsley Interviews' treatment!!

Mama would just like me to mention that I am the most expensive bun in the world - and that having spent my £2,000 insurance limit for the second year running on my inner ear problems I have now spent a further £3,000 so far on my vaccines . . . . so if any bun would like any more forage please see mamas forage for sale thread . . or then again don't - and let me nom it all instead . . .

Last edited:
Brave Lord Parsley :love: Andrew says he cant wait to recieve his bag of Noms that your Momma has picked for him :love:

Oh sweety! What an expensive bun you are. I'll have to see to it that my buns get some forage. Do you think it would make poorly Fifi feel any better? She does like her noms :love:

Oh sweety! What an expensive bun you are. I'll have to see to it that my buns get some forage. Do you think it would make poorly Fifi feel any better? She does like her noms :love:

Definitely!!! and as you are local I can easily deliver - thus getting maximum forage for minimum outlay for you!

PM me with your address and any preferences Fifi migt have an I will drop some round!

Oh Parsley! I do like to hear about you and I really hope you feel up to interviewing again later.

My girls have all their paws crossed that the vaccines work :love::love::love:

Hello Lords Parsnip,

I am Andrew and I is new to all these Noms and wasnt sure what to do with it all. I have decided i likes the Willow, it is Nomalicious :D Here I is relaxing with Momma after some :D

9c42750a.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh I am glad that the vaccines seem to be helping you. Fingers crossed they continue to do well x

Back