• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilkinson fun ball trio

reehsetin

Warren Scout
My buns love these but only ever eat one of the 3, it says they're made from rattan, seagrass and water hyacinth. Does anyone know which the bottom ball is and where I can maybe just get that one ball, at the mo I'm basically paying £3 for one small ball.
Won't let me embed the image but here's the link

The other balls do come in handy as treat balls but there's only so many I need

Mine are the same :wave: the bottom ball is water hyacinth :D and here's another tip... The hay experts website sells tunnels made of the same stuff!! Olly and Honey love them :wave:

Daisy is exactly the same! I bought her the water hyacinth tunnels from the hay experts but apparently they dont taste as good as the ball :roll:

Oscar and Jessie are exactly the same, so I sometimes give them the water hyacinth one, and the degus the other two.

Wilkos also does a pack of two water hyacinth tunnels- I think they're designed for smaller animals, but stuff them with hay and my two love them! I buy the chill 'n' chew mats online too which are good.

Glad it's not just my two who are fussy :lol::lol:

Would you like to swap some ignored ones for some fresh forage?
I have some buns here who love a good ball to throw and will be needing some neutral toys very soon;)

Sorry if that's a bit cheeky:oops:

Back