• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you store your bunny things??

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
How do you store your bunny stuff like vet invoices and such??

I'm pretty sure someone started a thread ages ago about keeping information on the computer as well. And I thought that was a good idea and I asked Johnny to do it but as usual he hasn't. So for those who have done that too, how did you start it??

I have a spreadsheet for vet bills and scan in invoices and attach them to the relevant month.

I keep paper copies in a file.

I wish I knew how to start something like that on the computer but I'm not really that bright when it comes to organising things.

Vaccination certificates go in the top of my wardrobe with the money I set aside each week for them.

I haven't ever kept a vet's invoice, but I haven't really needed to, unless I'm missing something. :?

Bunny costs are part of my overall spreadsheet which works out total incomings/outgoings for the year/month/week.

On the bunny page of the spreadsheet I keep the dates that they were vaccinated, helps to have all their information together.

Vaccination cards are in the cupboard with all the car stuff. Although Poppy and Leo were never given a vacs card :roll: probably get one this time. I had to write it down :lol: but the receipts and everything go in a folder I keep my phone contract and bank things in :D

All in my head. It's like a steel trap. Uhuh.

I have a file where I stuff things, but there's nothing I need to know on a permanent basis. All buns are vaccinated together every 4-5 months. VHD jabs annual. Will be even easier when I (have to) go onto combined vacs.

If bun isn't a permanent I keep neuter/vacs invoice until they go in case needed but I don't have vacs cards

Vaccination cards are in the cupboard with all the car stuff. Although Poppy and Leo were never given a vacs card :roll: probably get one this time. I had to write it down :lol: but the receipts and everything go in a folder I keep my phone contract and bank things in :D

Come to think about it I didn't get one for Sam and Patchies when they were done. :/.

Back