• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue bunnys names...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Did you keep the names or change them??

Mrs Bun was Lucky...Little Miss was Melba and Roland was...oooer...Roland.

My son renamed Sooty and Sweep to Boy Bunny and Girl Bunny.:roll: They were the Barn Yard Bunnies.

Sunshine was originally Woody.

Have no idea what Nancy was originally called.

Cutie-pie was Maggie May

Mr Bennett was Bennett, I just added the Mr

Bandit is Bandit. I kept his name as he would have had it since he was a baby at BARC.

No, I have kept them all - Mittens, Starfish, Rum and Raisin. The only name change I have done is Tiree to Buzz but I named him first time so not sure it counts!

I kept Millys... Her full name is Millicent but when I was thinking of names for any new bunny my choices were Milly or Penny anyway... Seemed to make sense to just keep the one she already had :lol:

Ondine was Ruby, which is every second female pets name here.
Aubrey was a foundling so as he can't tell me his name I called him Aubrey.
Gilbert was Gilbert, kept it because it suited him.
Parsley & Tensing were strays so I named them.

Albert was called valentine so that had to be changed Woodlouses hubby suggested Albert to fit in with B C and D. Evie was Nina but she had to be somthing beginning with E to fit in

Molly was a stray I found so I never knew her past name, or even if she had one.
Brian was named by BARC and he's just a Brian through and through so I couldn't change it!

the girls and Angus came un named but Buddy was 'Mr Nibbles' :roll:

i changed my dogs names too; Sidney was Sam when we got him at 5 months old and my step daughter was Sam so we changed it and Jazz was called Ruby, she was 4 months and it just didn't suit her.

Renamed one to Kushi (was Brittany, made me shudder every time I heard it)
Latest rescue bun is Lotty and I think she'll stay that way :love:

Andrew was called Antik. We are due to officially adopt him in the next few weeks from the shelter I volunteer at. He is my failed fostering attempt :p. My cats are Max and Charlie :love:

Bunny was a baby so he didn't have a name yet. I was going to call him Henry, but when we first had him he lived in the kitchen, and during the first few days he was obviously quite shy and every time we made a sound in the kitchen I would worry we were scaring him, so we would be forever saying 'sorry bunny'...so he ended up never being called Henry, and became Bunny instead. I don't think Henry would have suited him now :lol:

Poppy came from Bobtails and came to them as a Poppy, so I kept her name.

Jo was my foster bunny, and when she arrived the RSPCA inspector who dropped her off told me her previous home told him she was a he, and called Joey. I kind of kept the name, but she ended up being Jojo, or just Jo, as they are more feminine.

Toby came from Bobtails too, and he was called Sparkle in his previous home. I just couldn't get on with the name for him, it didn't work, so OH renamed him to Toby which suits him better I think :love:

I gave her a different first name and kept her rescue name either hyphenated or as a middle name. It's even on her vet records :D

Back