• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so sorry for Biscuit :( Poorly Ginger

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
He's REALLY at the digging again.

He's not doing it 'cos he wants to though, i know that.

He's doing it 'cos Ginger's in a **** phase. He gets so frustrated and this is how he takes it out on the world.

It's really getting me down, but i know its not his fault.

Sorry, just needed to get it out as have nobody else to talk to about it.

:( does he get much outside time Graham, could you get a deep storage box fill it with soil and treats and let him vent out in the garden where hes not destroying your house, then maybe you can wrap Ginger up and sit outside with him?
Just an idea hope ginger is feeling better soon:cry:

:( does he get much outside time Graham, could you get a deep storage box fill it with soil and treats and let him vent out in the garden where hes not destroying your house, then maybe you can wrap Ginger up and sit outside with him?
Just an idea hope ginger is feeling better soon:cry:

None unfortunately, our garden is NOT rabbit safe and is also an absolute tip as we haven't been here long and the garden hasn't been touched yet.

I want to get a run for them so they can go out occasionally, but finances don't allow that right now.

Ginger's 'OKAY' she's bright, eating, drinking hopping around, but her respiratory issues are affecting her heavily right now, she's just struggling a little so isnt up for moving around a lot, and he knows it.

I'm sorry Ginger is feeling poorly and Biccy is so frustrated. :(
I hope things improve for them both soon. ((((((((((((((((Healing and calming vibes, respectively))))))))))))))

None unfortunately, our garden is NOT rabbit safe and is also an absolute tip as we haven't been here long and the garden hasn't been touched yet.

I want to get a run for them so they can go out occasionally, but finances don't allow that right now.

Ginger's 'OKAY' she's bright, eating, drinking hopping around, but her respiratory issues are affecting her heavily right now, she's just struggling a little so isnt up for moving around a lot, and he knows it.

What about a puppy pen? I managed to get a 6 panel one for £15 online. Not as big as a standard run but it lets them get out.

Poor Biscuit. I think people often underestimate how difficult it is for the bonded partners of chronically ill buns. I hope Ginger feels better soon too.

What about a puppy pen? I managed to get a 6 panel one for £15 online. Not as big as a standard run but it lets them get out.

Poor Biscuit. I think people often underestimate how difficult it is for the bonded partners of chronically ill buns. I hope Ginger feels better soon too.

I dont think you know our setup :)

They have free-run of a 16x12ft room give or take :) The litter tray is in a dog crate with the doors pulled off :)

Thank you though, everyone for taking the time to post :)

I dont think you know our setup :)

They have free-run of a 16x12ft room give or take :) The litter tray is in a dog crate with the doors pulled off :)

Thank you though, everyone for taking the time to post :)

Sorry, I didn't think :oops: I was more going on what someone else said about being outside and being able to dig - I've found it helpful to let diggers in the garden for a bit to work off steam.

Sorry, I didn't think :oops: I was more going on what someone else said about being outside and being able to dig - I've found it helpful to let diggers in the garden for a bit to work off steam.

Thats alright, i thank you for trying :)

I'd really love to let him into the garden but its not viable right now :(

Back