• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 New Buns

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Finally got in last night at about 10pm after all afternoon running around picking up buns and hutches.

First stop was to a local rescue where we picked up 2 gorgeous Chocolate french lops, 8 weeks old, Brother and Sister named Wills and Kate, they are both extremely friendly and MEGA cute and rather large for 8 week old buns.

Next stop was to pick up a hutch after dropping Wills and Kate back, then straight on to just under an hours drive to get a little Lionhead unneutered buck, who is supposed to be so cage aggressive he has not been out of his indoor cage since Jan,
He so far seems very sweet, he needs his toes trimmed, but he is a very cute little thing.

If weather improves I will get some pics of them all today :D

Last edited:
Not managed to get any photos as yet,
All have been out, but we had a very mad dash to get them in as it absolutely POURED down and flooded everywhere :(

I will be bringing them in the house later and will get some pics.

Rome the little lion head (poss cross never had a lion head before so I really have no idea haha) is not aggressive at all, well hasn't shown to be aggressive at all, think hubby has a soft spot for him, keeps getting him out, He made a boo boo though, the babies were out in the biggest run we have, but were all in the tube, so he put Rome in, at the same time, one popped their head out from the tube so he quickly got him out, and just let him free range, must of been his first time out in more than 6 months, he was loving his freedom, then it rained :( so had to get them all in, in a hurry. :censored: weather

Back