• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding a new rabbit friend

blue

New Kit
A few weeks ago by boy lost his long term partner, so I set of in search of a new friend for him, i found a lovely rescue who i took him too, to find a friend, unfortunately he wasn’t so happy with his new partners and after a few attempts it was clear that these bonds weren’t going to work, so now i am back on the lookout for a new friend, I have already been in contact with Fat Fluffs and will soon be contacting RSPCA Walsall but it seems thought because i am looking for a girl there are loads of boys around or most of the rabbits are already bonded, I just hope that its not going to be too long before he gets a new friend as he looks so lonely in his cage.
I am just wondering how long i should wait until i try again, he has a couple of bite wounds in his ears so i want these to heal but i don’t want him to think i am sending him away again, he is such a lovely bun and always seemed to happy with his bunny wife i am sad that the recent attempts to find him a new friend has failed I just hope that there is a new wife out there for him

Hello :wave: We don't have many females at the moment sadly :( We have Pollyanna, who seems to have been overlooked, and then we have Nibbles, but someone is coming to meet Nibbles this weekend. You can see Pollyanna here - http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page31.html and Nibbles is also on our website too :) We do also have a baby female and a dwarf lop female who will hopefully be neutered in the next few weeks.

If you want to give me a call for a chat, you can get us on 0845 272 3570, if you leave a message we will get back to you or at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk :)

Back