• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Since coming back from boarding Carlo has become a bully

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
The title says it all really, my two have been neutered n bonded for a couple of years now. I have just come back from a two week holiday and got my cherubs back n Bobby (usually the dominant) has got bald patches on her back. At first I thought it was a skin condition, however I have caught Carlo mounting her n pulling fur!

They are both over the moon to he back, n get on for the most part, however do you think the change in environment has caused the squabbles?

They were quite close, its just he is still trying it on a few days in. My girl Bobby was quite subdued at first when we got them back, she seems to be more bolshy the more she realises she is back home :love:

The rabbits were all in a big boarding she's with hutches n runs, but they.did live next door to a boy

Sounds as if it could hhave been referred aggression. No wonder she was subdued as the male treats the female quite roughly! I hope they both settle down soon.

Yep its just strange as it has always historically been my doe who was in charge, she has a mohican on her back now?

Although it sometimes seems to be one who is dominant, referred aggression really shows who actually is. I think!

Yeah I think your right, since they came back Sunday, they have both regressed to when they first bonded. Lots of poops everywhere :lol:

Back