• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newspaper publicity for FBRC

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I am running a fundraiser to change my name, by deed poll, to "Bunny" (fundraiser awaiting approval, details of how to sponsor me will be added as soon as its approved) for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care :D

My fiance contacted Falkirk Herald to get my story seen locally :D paper was published today :D story was great.

Next thing, a knock at the door :shock: a man asks "are you Bunny" he then informs me he is a freelance photographer, and plans to try and get the story published in a string of national papers :shock: within minutes of my unexpected photo shoot (the fastest hair and make up job i have ever done :oops:) another freelance International photographer appears with an english paper company :shock:. I have had two photoshoots today :shock:

THEN i get a phone interview from a paper :shock: THEN i got a phone interview from a person who publishes stories in all the magazines, saying they will pay good money for exclusive cover of this story in a ladies magazine :shock:

Now, i am exhausted and amazed and shocked and happy and speechless but :D:D:D

That's totally amazing!! Congratulations - it's always good when rabbit welfare gets an awareness boost - and I've never heard of it being done like this before! x

this is fabulous!! can i get in the queue for an interview!:lol: no seriously though I'd like to do something in Bunny Mad magazine! octobers issue is full but something for aprils issue and then you will have done your fundraising and your name will be official!! what do you think?

Crikey, well done you, what fantastic publicity for the rescue!! Love it!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Just as well you like talking....

this is fabulous!! can i get in the queue for an interview!:lol: no seriously though I'd like to do something in Bunny Mad magazine! octobers issue is full but something for aprils issue and then you will have done your fundraising and your name will be official!! what do you think?

I will happily give you an interview :D

Yes, I definately think she MUST be in Bunny Mad, as she is simply that!

Back