• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Franc needs a girl friend..update post 13

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
He is missing Hope ... :cry:

I was hoping to wait until somebun came in here who was suitable ... but he seems so sad :(...(although he is eating ok .. ).

guess ill have to start looking ... :?...but if the bond didnt work she would have to go back .. :?..which will be difficult :p:?

Last edited:
You were my first thought when my cousin asked me to take her ginger french lop. However - he is very much a he:roll:

Got your PM Angie, your inbox is full :wave: We don't have any big girlies, we have 2 single male french lops but both will end up as long term RSPCA bunnies i think, unless they turn a huge corner :(

Theres this girl here, shes miles away but her write up is so negative, doubt she'll ever get a home with a write up like that :( http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutani...rch/details/-/Pet/BABS/ref/BSA2000241/rehome/

They also have this girly too:
http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutani...ch/details/-/Pet/BERYL/ref/BSA2000581/rehome/

No idea what the branch is like, i've never had any contact with them. I hope you manage to find Franc a companion soon xx

Last edited:
I have spoken to them on the phone and they were very knowledgeable that was about two years ago though so could be different people

Thanks .. I rang about Beryl and If i dont find another bun nearer in the next few days then ill ring back and go visit .Spoke to a very nice lady . She wasnt sure how Beryl would be with another bun though which is a worry as its nearly an hour and half from us .:?
I do keep getting drawn back to her though

. Also saw Babs ... If i didnt childmind id take her ... but they would have free range of garden and I couldnt have a rabbit known to be people aggresive near the children :(

more worried bout Franc this evening as im sure hes lost weight .. he hardly touched his tea ..:(

its worse cos its out open day on sunday so cant do anything until next weekend at the earliest .

Manchester & Salford have always been a pleasure to deal with. When (sorry cant remember her name) did my home visit she was very knowledgable, had buns of her own and is a foster too.

I noticed on facebook they had 2 french giants (i think come in) who where pregnant and now have some giant X babies too. Id imagine babies and mum arent on website yet.

Hoping you have some look with Franc

Well ... looks like Beryl is coming to live with me ..and Franc of course ... just need to decide when...and then hope to goodness they get along .. :D

Well ... looks like Beryl is coming to live with me ..and Franc of course ... just need to decide when...and then hope to goodness they get along .. :D

Lucky Beryl :) Paws crossed Franc falls in love with her, its brilliant you are able to offer her such a lovely home :love:

Back