• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*guilty bunny pleasures*

sharkfur

Warren Scout
Hi there fellow bun-buds!

Ok, we all agree on one thing: all of our buns have different personalities, they are all characters, and the things they hate/love are not the same, either... which made me think...

WHAT ARE YOUR BUN'S GUILTY PLEASURES??? (ok, not "guilty" in the classic sense, but you know what I mean) - (it can be nibble, food, a toy, a habit, anything)

*rules are simple: NAME THE TOP 3! :D

I'll start.

Nyunyu's top 3 guilty pleasures:

no.1.: BANANAS!! (he's an addict, we have to be real careful with it, ya know...sugary, and all)
no.2.: chewing clothes and bedsheets
no.3.: big bushes.

The Dudster
1/Fenugreek Crunchies
2/His 'diggings' blankie, he likes to dig it backwards across the lounge after all meal times as a workout!
3/Snoozing upstairs under his favourite chair in the spare bedroom

Daisy
1/Fenugreek Crunchies
2/ALL OTHER FOOD!
3/Getting earwashings from Dudley!

1) Food :roll: and their treats :lol:

2) Super binkies! although Donny likes to run around Lola doing head binkies and then huge binkies :lol: Leo does excellent head binkies but still hasn't binkied properly :(

3) Blankets and carpet to flop all over :lol:

This is EXACTLY the same for all 4 bunsters! :love:

The Dudster
1/Fenugreek Crunchies
2/His 'diggings' blankie, he likes to dig it backwards across the lounge after all meal times as a workout!
3/Snoozing upstairs under his favourite chair in the spare bedroom

Daisy
1/Fenugreek Crunchies
2/ALL OTHER FOOD!
3/Getting earwashings from Dudley!

oh my, I do believe we have soulmates over there :D

1) Food :roll: and their treats :lol:

2) Super binkies! although Donny likes to run around Lola doing head binkies and then huge binkies :lol: Leo does excellent head binkies but still hasn't binkied properly :(

3) Blankets and carpet to flop all over :lol:

This is EXACTLY the same for all 4 bunsters! :love:

BINKIES! :D yays for binkies...I love em so much... Mine rarely does binkies, he has to have a special reason for that :)

George:
1) Fenugreek crunchies
2) Dead bunny flops
3) His flower pot full of hay

Fifi:
1) All the food!!
2) Getting love from George
3) Giving love to George

Siddy:
1)Food
2) Food
3) Food

Poppy:

1)Sid
2) Binkying!
3) Finding the best spot to snuggle in

:love::love::love::love:

charlie-

1) banana:roll:
2)sitting on squishy chairs!
3)sitting on my lap for cuddles and rubs behind hi ears:love:

slushy's guilty pleasures are:

1. chasing after Kensei &Aizen (our two kittens) cuz they're pretty freaked out by him...
2. getting on the bed, even though he knows he's not allowed (cuz he pees)
3. pooping on this big stuffed bear we have in the room

he's an odd little boy :)

I don't know if they are guilty pleasures but Stephen's favourite things are:

1. Naughty food treats - Mummy's homemade bunny biscuits, dehydrated vegetables, food which comes out of THE FRIDGE!
2. New bedding - he goes absolutely bananas when I clean out his cage, he loves chinning it all and flopping all over it when it's nice and fresh :roll:
3. Cardboard boxes - making tunnels out of them, chewing them, jumping on top of them... he loves them!

and I think in very close 4th (if we were allowed 4 :p) would be noserubs, he loves standing on his back legs, balancing against the sofa and having noserubs and then licking my forehead in return. :love:

George:
1) Fenugreek crunchies
2) Dead bunny flops
3) His flower pot full of hay

Fifi:
1) All the food!!
2) Getting love from George
3) Giving love to George

Siddy:
1)Food
2) Food
3) Food

Poppy:

1)Sid
2) Binkying!
3) Finding the best spot to snuggle in

:love::love::love::love:

Ok. 2 things to add: Sid - I can totally relate, buddy...:D :D I'm just like that...
and Fifi - Isn't that top 3 adorable? :O :D I rarely say d'aaaawww...but in this case: DAAAAWWWWWW....

slushy's guilty pleasures are:

1. chasing after Kensei &Aizen (our two kittens) cuz they're pretty freaked out by him...
2. getting on the bed, even though he knows he's not allowed (cuz he pees)
3. pooping on this big stuffed bear we have in the room

he's an odd little boy :)

How cute...chasing two cats like that :D good job, Slushy! :D
I just had to laugh at the bear-thing... hmm..but I don't get the peeing on bed part... how come he does that? ours only peed once or twice on our bed because we didn't let him go and he couldn't hold it anymore. :p

I don't know if they are guilty pleasures but Stephen's favourite things are:

1. Naughty food treats - Mummy's homemade bunny biscuits, dehydrated vegetables, food which comes out of THE FRIDGE!
2. New bedding - he goes absolutely bananas when I clean out his cage, he loves chinning it all and flopping all over it when it's nice and fresh :roll:
3. Cardboard boxes - making tunnels out of them, chewing them, jumping on top of them... he loves them!

and I think in very close 4th (if we were allowed 4 :p) would be noserubs, he loves standing on his back legs, balancing against the sofa and having noserubs and then licking my forehead in return. :love:

Now Stephen sounds like an awesome chap :) The fresh-bedding thing just made me laugh...seems familiar, too :D
And while we're at it: Tell us more about these homemade bunny biscuits please :D

Rupert
1. Fenugreek Crunchies
2. Ice pods
3. Tricking sapphire into grooming him

Sapphire
1. Baby corn
2. Fenugreek crunchies (she gets excited about them but Rupert practically climbs my leg if I am holding one!)
3. Sneaking into my Landlady's bedroom!

Rupert
1. Fenugreek Crunchies
2. Ice pods
3. Tricking sapphire into grooming him

Sapphire
1. Baby corn
2. Fenugreek crunchies (she gets excited about them but Rupert practically climbs my leg if I am holding one!)
3. Sneaking into my Landlady's bedroom!

Wait-wait-wait-wait.....like...wait.
ICE PODS? for real? :D I've never met a bunny who was into ice.... :D

and aww...I love it when they are sneaking :D Good job, Sapphire :D

Ollie:
1) Eating
2) tearing about in the run
3) Ear scratches

Amber:
1) Getting her own way
2) Binkes
3) Fenugreek crunchies