• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The outside adventures of Nyunyu...

sharkfur

Warren Scout
When the sun is going down and he had enough excercise, all he wants is uppies :)
576844_2216467267784_704415994_n.jpg

Ooooh, I wonder what that thing is...
149418_2165756120037_1621432430_n.jpg

I love it when he's PUSHING snow with his front paws...like..not digging, but properly pushing... :)
401259_1869999246300_1773820833_n.jpg

He is lovely. I know what you mean with the pushing, my Herbie does it with his blankets....like he is rearranging them into place!

Does your bun do ok on his harness? I am assuming you have it cos of a non-bunny proof garden?

awww, :love::love::love:

Can i suggest before forum members jump on your back, alot of them dont like harness's i as a harness user on my rabbit would suggest you use a shoulder harness as the H style harness your using here go across the neck and may snap bunnies neck :(

:D:D

He is lovely. I know what you mean with the pushing, my Herbie does it with his blankets....like he is rearranging them into place!

Does your bun do ok on his harness? I am assuming you have it cos of a non-bunny proof garden?

Oh, I so know what you mean :D blankets, pillows, sheets as well :D
We only use the harness when we go to some sorta park, or to a forest, where anything could happen.
Funny enough, he loves his harness. It is because he knows in his little head that a harness means nature and new places n plants to sniff :)

awww, :love::love::love:

Can i suggest before forum members jump on your back, alot of them dont like harness's i as a harness user on my rabbit would suggest you use a shoulder harness as the H style harness your using here go across the neck and may snap bunnies neck :(

:D:D

Hi there! :) thanks for the tip, but no need to worry, the pics do not show it properly, but this harness is definitely not the snapping-type. I mean, I get what you are saying, and we would definitely not use a harness if he was a reckless type. But he is always calm, even if there are dogs nearby, he is always chilling by our side... The harness is not tight at all, if he wanted to, he could easily shake it off :) (Ok, not shaking it off, but you know what I mean) We just use it when we go to forests or parks...because you can never know what lurks in the bushes :)
Other than these things: I swear, he loves his harness, sometimes he is carrying it here and there. He knows that his harness means walkies in the nature :)

Oh, I so know what you mean :D blankets, pillows, sheets as well :D
We only use the harness when we go to some sorta park, or to a forest, where anything could happen.
Funny enough, he loves his harness. It is because he knows in his little head that a harness means nature and new places n plants to sniff :)

Cute as!! I don't think I could take my two out and about with me, Inca would try to get away exploring and Herbie would freeze as he is a big wimp!

Do u get many questions off people when u take him out on a lead to the parks?.......I have a 17yr old westie I take out in a pet Stroller and its question after question lol.......I bet he attracts a lot of attention, he is gorg....

Do u get many questions off people when u take him out on a lead to the parks?.......I have a 17yr old westie I take out in a pet Stroller and its question after question lol.......I bet he attracts a lot of attention, he is gorg....

Oh my, do I :D people always stare, because from a distance they cannot really know what he is...then, when it becomes clear, people come to me just like that...:) last time we bumped into a group of little kids....we were afraid :D :D :D

Lol the kids would scare me too........brilliant tho love the idea of him going walks in the park :p

Lol the kids would scare me too........brilliant tho love the idea of him going walks in the park :p

Thanks :) Actually, it is a good idea, BUT it is a very delicate matter...because we need to take dogs n other people into consideration. We are lucky, because we have a huge park nearby that has "untamed" areas with huge grass, where dogs and owners never come...it's important...never want to risk a problematic encounter. :)

Back