• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A busy day.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
On top of the usual cleaning out, today was rabbit full clean day, I have Snowy, Treacle and Milly to medicate as well as Phoebe the guinea pig. While cleaning our Wicket, one of our newer additions a volunteer noticed blood in the hutch.
I had a look thinking she had probably caught a nail, but there was a bit of blood round her bottom. Initially I was going to take her down to my branch of the vet when I went to work in the afternoon, but when thinking about it booked her into the main branch- then- in case it was a pyo. The vet examined her and we did a scan- nothing was apparent so she is being treated for cystitis. If no better then we will investigate further.
Just before that I tried Molly and Katie together for half an hour and it went really well. Katie did a bit of humping but there was a lot of sitting in separate corners or offering of heads to each other. It will be great if it works out because my last bond was a huge success.
Mike collected the new cats, they are really sweet and have obviously been well cared for, they will settle in fine I am sure.
Tomorrow I have Treacle in for bloods as she is peeing a lot and antibiotics don't seem to have helped.
Off to bed now.

Back