• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video, Sonya wants a Barbie Dream House!

That's so cute! :love: I notice that Elliot disappears from view and does not follow his sister into the pink zone. :lol:

The ears! It's like they have a mind of their own!

A very cute video and the bunnies look very happy. I am also impressed with how tidy the toys are put away!

Those ears!!!!

Loving the bunneh ecksplorings :D

:love::love::love::love:

Fab video. I love how you can let your rabbits on carpet. Mine are confined to the kitchen when they're allowed inside 'cos they don't understand that pooing everywhere is not acceptable :lol::lol: they are only 6 months old though so I'm hopeful I can train them :roll:

That's so cute! :love: I notice that Elliot disappears from view and does not follow his sister into the pink zone. :lol:

I will try and get him tomorrow, he's actually in there more but don't tell him I told you. He likes to be a big butch boy.

The ears! It's like they have a mind of their own!

A very cute video and the bunnies look very happy. I am also impressed with how tidy the toys are put away!

I think these buns are part Dumbo! The toys had just been tidied because a boarding hammie was being collected, the video was timed to fit in with the tidiness, it never lasts long!:roll:

Who can blame her, I want one too!!

Those ears are amazing!! :love:

Its a great house, reminds me of my Sindy one from my childhood with the cardboard backing for each room that clips into the plastic frame!

Those ears!!!!

Loving the bunneh ecksplorings :D

:love::love::love::love:

Fab video. I love how you can let your rabbits on carpet. Mine are confined to the kitchen when they're allowed inside 'cos they don't understand that pooing everywhere is not acceptable :lol::lol: they are only 6 months old though so I'm hopeful I can train them :roll:

These two are boarding and get super special treatment because they were here for the first six weeks of their lives. Normally boarders are exercised in the kitchen so i can disinfect in between them but these two are my only indoor for now. I have a high tolerance for bunny poo on carpet and just follow them around with a dustpan and brush!

Back