• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know what is going on with the rabbit hutch shop website?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Went on there to look for some hutches for a question asked in the housing section and all of the decent hutches have disappeared from the website :? all they have left are the naff lazybone type ones that are too small for rabbits.

Just wondering if anyone knows what is up as I had my eye on something off of there. Now it is no where to be seen :(

Went on there to look for some hutches for a question asked in the housing section and all of the decent hutches have disappeared from the website :? all they have left are the naff lazybone type ones that are too small for rabbits.

Just wondering if anyone knows what is up as I had my eye on something off of there. Now it is no where to be seen :(

I just did exactly the same thing...prob trying to answer the same thread, but I lost the post in the middle so gave up :(. But yes, the 6x2 hutch with 8x6 run has gone now :?

Also, I am disappointed by the selection in their 'large' hutches section and 'rescue recommended' section :(

Last edited:
It might just be a revamp or something maybe. A new range of large hutches or a different design??

I hope they do bring all the stuff back :( I really liked the look of their proper rescue recomended stuff

Back