• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changed a butchers mind. :).

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
My mum's boyfriend is a butcher who loves his profession :)?) but since going with my mum and playing with my buns he now can't deal with rabbit and has stopped selling it in his shop.

I don't know about other people but it makes me feel good.

That's fantastic for bunny kind. Bunnies are a joy to watch play. I really miss mine! I'd spend hours watching them do their thing! :love::love::love:

I have to wonder why he differentiates between rabbits and pigs...or cows...or lambs...etc...!
I've seen pigs and lambs and cows frolicking in fields and with each other. Whilst I'd never eat rabbits myself I have nothing against anyone who does. After all, people eat regular farm animals without thinking....why should rabbits be any different (no matter how hard to comprehend it is to me!)
Would he change his mind about pigs if he saw them playing? With the same intelligence of dogs, should it make a difference that they're thought of as acceptable to butcher? :wave:

Back