• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falon watches the world go by ...

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
20120718_130249.jpg
[/IMG]

She had been out in the rain a few times and come in very wet.

There are so many bushes in the garden plus a table, a slide, a trampoline, all sorts of things, not to mention her hutch that she can go in or under but no, she likes to lay stretched out on the lawn getting soaking wet and then come in and tred muddy footprints all over the kitchen floor :roll: bunnies!

Gotta love them though :love:

She had been out in the rain a few times and come in very wet.

There are so many bushes in the garden plus a table, a slide, a trampoline, all sorts of things, not to mention her hutch that she can go in or under but no, she likes to lay stretched out on the lawn getting soaking wet and then come in and tred muddy footprints all over the kitchen floor :roll: bunnies!

Gotta love them though :love:

Wee McFlurry doesn't seem to mind the rain. I once found him fast asleep outside his hutch in the pouring rain. :roll: I always towel him dry as best I can, and get a lovely cuddle into the bargain. :love:

Falon wasn't talking to me because the kid's nanny, Sharon, cut her toe nails :lol: So no chance of cuddles.

I should just point out I don't make her cut their claws ... she likes doing it and she is animal mad ... I think the rabbits are easier to deal with than the kids :lol:

Back