• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Onslow has realised he has a neighbour!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Only took him a couple of weeks :lol: :love:

P1030096.jpg

P1030094.jpg

P1030095.jpg

P1030093.jpg

Awe my sponsor bunny :love::love: I see he's still having a bit of ear trouble! Did the vet come up with any other suggestions for treatment? Also will you be attempting to rebond him with anybun, what about his new neighbour now he's discovered him :D

Awe my sponsor bunny :love::love: I see he's still having a bit of ear trouble! Did the vet come up with any other suggestions for treatment? Also will you be attempting to rebond him with anybun, what about his new neighbour now he's discovered him :D

Yes I just can't get them to clear up completely :( The skin isn't sore and he never scratches them they just have bald spots :?

I am hoping so much that the weather will improve long enough for me to be able to sit in the garden and bond him to Betsey. I have been waiting weeks to do it and can't do it in the house because of the buns either free ranging or visits from the physio/acupuncture people who need the table and a floor clear.

Seymour we may well try with Heather but as he will never be well enough to be castrated I am not sure whether it will work :?

Awe bless him! Did his ear problem start after Nutmeg passed to The Bridge? Could it be stress related I wonder? I'm glad he might have the opportunity to get married again provide we actually get some summer this year :roll: Betsey looks lovely I will have my fingers crossed for them and Seymour and Heather!!

Awe bless him! Did his ear problem start after Nutmeg passed to The Bridge? Could it be stress related I wonder? I'm glad he might have the opportunity to get married again provide we actually get some summer this year :roll: Betsey looks lovely I will have my fingers crossed for them and Seymour and Heather!!

Thank you, yes it did so i did wonder if it was stress :?

I've been so undecided about the bonding because if he did have mites due to his immune system not working properly and he had an underlying health issue then the last thing I wanted to do was stress him further by putting him through a bonding. But on the other hand if the mites were due to stress because he was lonely then the binding would be the best thing:roll: :lol:

I have hopefully waited long enough to rule out an underlying health problem thanks to the weather and now have a neutral area outside ready and waiting:D

I'm not sure how many times I have been on this thread. Dear Onslow, and I have a soft spot for Seymour Carrots too. :love: It is nice that Onslow still has Nutmeg's chair in his little kingdom.

Back