• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shropshire - Experience bonder required????

keri

Young Bun
Hi All

I am posting on behalf of myself in Shrewsbury and another member, millymolly3 who is in Telford (I think). We both need some help from an experienced bonder who is local. Millymolly3 has already attempted a bond which went well to begin with but then went wrong and I haven't actually started yet.

Just wondering if there is anyone on here, or anyone knows of anyone in our area who might be able to give us a hand?

Thanks.

i Would offer but im going to america in the next 2 months, Have a word with Fatfluffs rescue they may helps:wave:

Ah thats a shame, have a great time in the States though. The other member who I was posting on behalf of has already tried fatfluffs, but it wasn't possible and its quite a long way away from here.

Not to worry, thanks anyway.

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?

Anyone?

Hello :wave:

Is there anyone who can help bond rabbits in Shropshire or nearby (for a donation of course)?

There are two of us on this forum who really need help....please?

Hello :wave:

Is there anyone who can help bond rabbits in Shropshire or nearby (for a donation of course)?

There are two of us on this forum who really need help....please?

Hi, I'm aware that this post was a while ago, but did you get any help in the end?
I'm currently in the same situation as to requiring the help of an experienced bonder for my bun

Back