• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Title..............

I am so sorry to go on and on about losing Victor. I know I am not the only person to be grieving the loss of a Rabbit. But I just cannot seem to get myself out of this well of devastation :cry: I just feel as though I have been hit by a truck. Lydia is so, so different now. I want to make things OK for her, but I cant :cry:

Sorry again :oops:

:cry:

Oh Jane - i wish i could make it better for you. (And of course for Lydia). This really is hitting you hard and i am sure many of us understand that. You are not 'going on'. I just wish we could give you some comfort. xx

Oh Jane - i wish i could make it better for you. (And of course for Lydia). This really is hitting you hard and i am sure many of us understand that. You are not 'going on'. I just wish we could give you some comfort. xx

Thank you too xx

If only there was a way to help both you and Lydia. I hope, for your sake not ours, that it starts to ease soon.

Huge hug to you both, i really hope you can help Lydia through her griefe :cry:
Us humans however i fear will learn to accustom to the pain:cry:

Oh bless, I feel for you and Lady Lydia. I don't think there's much you can do, apart from keeping going through the motions each day and hopefully things will become easier in time. Keep posting about Sir Victor and keep talking about how you feel, because we're hear to listen and we know how much you are hurting. Sending hugs and wishing there was more I could do to help. (((()))) xxxxx

Oh Jane...such a sweet moment captured forever. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
How old was he there? He looks so tiny. I thought he was almost a giant from some of his garden pix.
I, for one, will always look forward to your posts about Victor. I know right now they are helping you process your grief and that has to be a good thing even if it seems like there's a ways to go.
Please keep sharing your memories of him with us. :love:

Oh Jane...such a sweet moment captured forever. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
How old was he there? He looks so tiny. I thought he was almost a giant from some of his garden pix.
I, for one, will always look forward to your posts about Victor. I know right now they are helping you process your grief and that has to be a good thing even if it seems like there's a ways to go.
Please keep sharing your memories of him with us. :love:

The Rabbit I am holding is Lydia, I took the photo this morning. The little photo is Victor, it was taken earlier this year. Thank goodness none of us knew what was to come a few months later :cry:

I'm just about to go and collect Dylan's ashes :(:( I know I will cry.

Molly isn't the same either. She just looks sad and lost.

Thinking of you, Jane. It must be all the more devestating for you as Sir Victor wasn't old or poorly and his death was unexpected. At least with Dylan I knew that my time with him was limited so it wasn't such a shock when I had to have him PTS.

It's amazing how such small creatures can leave such huge holes in our lives and our hearts :(:(

I'm just about to go and collect Dylan's ashes :(:( I know I will cry.

Molly isn't the same either. She just looks sad and lost.

Thinking of you, Jane. It must be all the more devestating for you as Sir Victor wasn't old or poorly and his death was unexpected. At least with Dylan I knew that my time with him was limited so it wasn't such a shock when I had to have him PTS.

It's amazing how such small creatures can leave such huge holes in our lives and our hearts :(:(

:cry:

((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) xx

Back