• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino and carpet tile ( recommendations please)

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
As the title said , Please can I have some recommendations or maybe links of lino and carpet tiles online or ones in stores :D

Thank you :thumb:

What size of area is it for? If small then poundland have those sticky vinyl tiles which are good.

What size of area is it for? If small then poundland have those sticky vinyl tiles which are good.

Well in my new set up, we have brought 4 LACK tables from Ikea ( 2 for each pair) so we will have two tables together so the buns can jump on top, Obviously we will need to buy a few step stools for them to get up until they get use to them as they are quite high.

Here are the tables: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40104270/#/20011413

:D

I know the tables :) They are great.

If the area is largeish then I would try a local carpet shop for lino as they have offcuts for much cheapness usually.

I know the tables :) They are great.

If the area is largeish then I would try a local carpet shop for lino as they have offcuts for much cheapness usually.

We are getting lino off cuts for the whole shed floor but thought about carpet tiles or lino tiles for the tables , thought that be easier?? :?

We are getting lino off cuts for the whole shed floor but thought about carpet tiles or lino tiles for the tables , thought that be easier?? :?

I think that the sticky ones from poundland would be good then......I actually think they may even have sticky carpet tiles?!

Tiles tend to come up at the edges, especially when the bunnies find the edges with their teeth. B&Q have some cheap ones in their warehouse stores but I would recommend trying to do them with larger offcuts if possible.

Tiles tend to come up at the edges, especially when the bunnies find the edges with their teeth. B&Q have some cheap ones in their warehouse stores but I would recommend trying to do them with larger offcuts if possible.

Thank you :thumb: I will try and get some off cuts then and maybe attach batting or something on the ends to stop naughty bunnies chewing :lol:

Back