• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee man Andrew is getting neutered today!

lou_lou182

Warren Scout
Well thats him off to the vets with the OH to have his masculinity removed. Felt soo bad for him even though I know its for the best and it means in the future it will be easier to get a wee wifey for him. Im sure he knew last night something was coming as he was in a weird mood lol! Maybe the cats told him :lol:

The folks at work have also nicknamed me the castrator too as the only person/animal I havent had "done" yet is the OH lol. He has now been warned :lol:

Anyway if you can spare a few vibes so that all will go well it would be much appreciated :love:

Louise x

Thanks guys :love:

Ive just spoke to the vet and hes awake, he is being kept in till 5 for some monitoring :D fingers crossed hes eating and then I can pick him up and get him home to relax :love:

Louise x

That is good that he has come through the op well :)

He will be a poor wee soul just now, all drowsy. When I got Herbie home after his teeth op he was staggering about, was a wee shame for him but super cute too.

So pleased he is awake, and hope he will be fine for coming home tonight. :wave:

I was beside myself the day Spenser was done. Didn't get news until after 3pm, and not allowed to collect him until 7pm. I drank 15 mugs of strong black tea that day. :oops:

Thanks for your lovely messages guys! He's home :love:

When I went to pick him up from my rescue centre I got the attitude as if to say " and where the do you think u have been"

He's a bit quieter than normal which is to be expected but he is eating a little pellets and has had a nibble at his broccoli ( his favourite ) and he was munching on hay on the way home, he also went or a pee as soon as he was in his nice clean cage :p

I suppose it's just a case of keeping an eye on him from here on x

Back