• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding needed for August

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
Hi I desperately need a bunny boarding place for my Moley in the middle of August. We are new to the area and no family live near by so we can't get someone to house sit.

Moley is a giant breed and will be neutered next week.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that might have space in August around Guildford/Woking in Surrey?

Help fully appreciated.:?

Just to say, Helen is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Her boarding facilities are awesome and the care and love she provides both her own, the rescue bunnies and the boarders is fantastic. She's a very busy lady and often the best way to get hold of her is to email her; therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk as she can't always get to the phone and isn't on RU as much so may not read your PM until too late.

Hope she has space for you then, as your bun(s) will be in the best hands :)

Totally agree with the above, my two have just come back from Helen's

However I *think* I do remember her saying she was fully booked for summer but still worth a try!! :D

Thanks I managed to find a place called Katie's bunny boarding in Guildford I am going to check it out on Sunday. I am fairly happy as when I said he was a giant breed she was really enthusiastic and said he would get two hutches opened up for him.

Anyway I will wait and see. I would like to have used Helen's as I value RU members opinions!

I will report back about Katie's.

The Rabbit Crossing is definately recommended and also The Little Warren http://www.thelittlewarrens.com/accommodation.html they have a large kennel each. http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/ is also recommended for larger buns, however I am not sure if they are still taking bookings.

Do consider when looking at somewhere if they put rabbits out in a run each day that the run is specifically only for that rabbit whilst they are staying there or is easily cleanable between rabbits.

Celebunnies Rabbit Boarding Surrey

Hi I desperately need a bunny boarding place for my Moley in the middle of August. We are new to the area and no family live near by so we can't get someone to house sit.

Moley is a giant breed and will be neutered next week.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that might have space in August around Guildford/Woking in Surrey?

Help fully appreciated.:?

Hi Suzie,
My name is Sarah and i run Celebunnies rabbit boarding in Surrey about 30mins from guildford, i only board rabbits and take a max of 6 bunnies any one time including my own 3 bonded, vaccinated neutered pairs.
i am confident you will happy with the hutches - its the largest selection of hutches and runs in the country between 9ft -20ft from 3 of the most upmarket animal housing companies such as Omlet , Ryedale pet hutches and Forsham cottage ark where their RWAF designed 8ft giant rabbit hutch is docked on to our huge 20x10x6 run. my page on facebook will show you all the pictures and details facebook.com/celebunz or my website which is in review but still viewable celebunnies.com. i under fully how important it is to find the right place to leave you bun, i stopped going away myself as i was unable to find anywhere i felt confident with.
if i can help in any way please contact me either via here or the contact details on the site.
kind regards
Sarah x

Back