• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Run

Azucena

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a strong wooden rabbit run or somewhere to find one?

I have been looking online but haven't found one that's high enough yet.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. :lol:

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure we got ours from Pets at Home. It's about 6ft square with top that opens and it's fine for our 2 Rex minis.

Don't know where abouts u live but iv ordered from this seller on eBay that a few people in here have used, they're based in Birmingham and deliver and put up the run for u. Not got mine yet but apparently they're very well made, heavy and solid, reasonably priced and they will make them to ur spec. I asked about increasing height to 2.5 or 3 foot and they quoted an extra £20. I stuck with 2ft in end just due to my garden layout, 3ft would have looked out of place :(

f603cd5d.jpg

adaace5c.jpg

Don't know where abouts u live but iv ordered from this seller on eBay that a few people in here have used, they're based in Birmingham and deliver and put up the run for u. Not got mine yet but apparently they're very well made, heavy and solid, reasonably priced and they will make them to ur spec. I asked about increasing height to 2.5 or 3 foot and they quoted an extra £20. I stuck with 2ft in end just due to my garden layout, 3ft would have looked out of place :(

f603cd5d.jpg

adaace5c.jpg

Thanks! :wave: I'll have to ask about delivery but it looks great!

Back