• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Bunny

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
Chalky had a vets appointment today just to check his teeth and feet, both where fine
before taking him back into the garden i decided to go into my room and give him nose rubs he was sat there for a while on my bed and guess what he did.............He wee'd on my bed :shock::lol: i didnt stay mad at him long though, eventhough i had to wash my bedding again (after it was washed this morning):lol:

Norty indeed. He may well have just been making a point re. the vet trip. The last time Spenser did a wee where he shouldn't (not on my bed, thankfully!) it was such a small wee that I'm sure it was done out of nortiness rather than need. :roll: Gotta love 'em. :love:

Blue used to use wee as a 'punishment' for me. If you upset him he used to wee on the sofa....or in your shoes :roll:

Back