• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Recommend a bunny savvy vet near Irlam, Manchester?

Marble

New Kit
Hello :wave:

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a trusted bunny vet near Irlam, Manchester?

We are fairly close to Trafford, Lymm, Culcheth, Warrington however I am aware that its stressful for bunnies to travel longer distances, so will need to take journey time into consideration.

Any help/advice much appreciated

Hiya, I think there is a very good bunny vet at Ashleigh vets in Manchester, I'm not sure where abouts it is as I've only read it on here! Hope that's of some use to you :wave:

Hiya, I think there is a very good bunny vet at Ashleigh vets in Manchester, I'm not sure where abouts it is as I've only read it on here! Hope that's of some use to you :wave:

Ashleigh vets is excellent. I'm in Urmston so feel free to PM me if you need a hand x

Thanks for your replies. We dont actually get our rabbits for another 3 weeks but I'm trying to get everything in place before they arrive.

Thanks for your replies. We dont actually get our rabbits for another 3 weeks but I'm trying to get everything in place before they arrive.

aww how organised are you :D :thumb:

Do you know what they look like? Bet your excited :D

aww how organised are you :D :thumb:

Do you know what they look like? Bet your excited :D

I'm trying :) Yes, really excited but a bit scared too (newbie as far as rabbits are concerned). The rabbits are from a litter of 5, a friend of ours had an unexpected surprise when her two
female bunnies turned out to be male + female! I have been trawling this forum for weeks trying to get as much info as possible :D

Back