• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has been very naughty lately (photos added!)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
And we are definitely talking about Spenser, not the Bad Bunny.

I might post photos of his naughtiness when I finish tidying up his latest mess. Oh, and please send vibes that he comes to no harm from chewing on the rubber handle of his brush, which I put down for a few seconds to shake out a mat. :roll:

This was the sight that greeted when I came home from church on Sunday:

P7150620.jpg

And then there was this....

P7150618.jpg

Poor boy was exhausted!

P7140616.jpg

Last edited:
Haha oh dear. Brian eats the rubber parts of brushes and the bristles too. Can't leave him with them for a second :roll:

You dont know the definition of naughty. I'll bring Biscuit up to you for a bit if you want, then you can see naughty :lol:

Has Mr B been texting Spenser, I wonder?

I am sure there is some thought power between the two of them. :lol:

Now I have seen your pics I am convinced of that.

Under the bed is the ribbons and bits of black velco he has chewed off his new tent. :roll:

At least he hasn't taught Spenser the cage rattling. That even with the door open.:shock:

But maybe he nibbled some hay as he trashed his cage?:thumb: I now buy metal dustpans because Floppy kept chewing the rubber edge on plastic ones!:roll:

Hope his Lordship is having a better day today. Maybe some time out in his hut outside would help him appreciate his indoor luxury.:lol::lol::lol:

But maybe he nibbled some hay as he trashed his cage?:thumb: I now buy metal dustpans because Floppy kept chewing the rubber edge on plastic ones!:roll:

Hope his Lordship is having a better day today. Maybe some time out in his hut outside would help him appreciate his indoor luxury.:lol::lol::lol:

His grandparents have suggested this. :lol: I honestly thought he would make regular use of it during the summer, but he doesn't seem bothered by the evening sun (when we get it) warming up my bedroom. And there are the formidable logistics of moving his lordship from A-B... :roll:

His grandparents have suggested this. :lol: I honestly thought he would make regular use of it during the summer, but he doesn't seem bothered by the evening sun (when we get it) warming up my bedroom. And there are the formidable logistics of moving his lordship from A-B... :roll:

Me thinks he has you wrapped round his fluffy, very white paw!:lol::lol::love:

Me thinks he has you wrapped round his fluffy, very white paw!:lol::lol::love:

Spenser: Not as much as I'd like, Auntie Ali. Mummy was very bad last night. She picked me up! :shock: Not only that, she carried me downstairs to 'show' to visitors. :evil: She also starves me. I don't get nearly enough pellets, and am sometimes obliged to nibble my hay.

Okay, Spencer looks to sweet and innocent in that last pic to have done all that. Julie thinks that that he was framed.

Back