• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know Videos Dont Always Get Many Views But

Won't let me watch it on my iPad when my son brings my laptop back I'll watch it on that :)

Aww ... a wee tear in my eye, but lovely to see his marvelous character shining through the photos, and of course his great bond with Lady Lydia. xxx

Jane, it is beautiful. I hope making it has helped in some small way, I was in tears watching it. He was a truly unique and magnificent rabbit.:love::love:

Awww. :( My stupidphone won't play it.
I am certain it is a lovely video though. This is something I'd like to do for a few of my Bridge pets.
I echo Ali's post...I hope it has brought you some peace to put it together.
((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

I was lucky to have known Sir Victor, I just wish that he were not taken from us at such a relatively young age :cry:

Life will never be the same again, not for me or for Lady Lydia who has become a totally different Rabbit. As I said to someone else, it is as if I have lost part of Lydia too :cry: Their bond was the strongest I have ever seen between two Rabbits.

Eyes leaking again now :cry:

He was such a stunning bun, cutting quite the dash :love::love:
He seemed to know he was utterly gorgeous & struck so many handsome poses.
We had a similar situation with our two cats last year. They were the great love of each others life & then Floyd died suddenly & tragically.
Bailey was beside himself, as were we but it seemed doubly bad as every time we looked at him on his own he seemed so old, fragile & lost.
Eventually I found him a friend as he was still very lost & now about 8 months after we lost Floyd he is enjoying life with Lulu.
Granted it's not quite the same but he's closer to our old Bailey.
Perhaps given some time you will get some of Lady Lydia back.

Last edited:
He was such a stunning bun, cutting quite the dash :love::love:
He seemed to know he was utterly gorgeous & struck so many handsome poses.
We had a similar situation with our two cats last year. They were the great love of each others life & then Floyd died suddenly & tragically.
Bailey was beside himself, as were we but it seemed doubly bad as every time we looked at him on his own he seemed so old, fragile & lost.
Eventually I found him a friend as he was still very lost & now about 8 months after we lost Floyd he is enjoying life with Lulu.
Granted it's not quite the same but he closer to our old Bailey.
Perhaps given some time you will get some of Lady Lydia back.

Thank you, I really do hope that in time Lydia will accept another Rabbit. But right now she does not want to know. I guess she just needs more time

I am glad that Bailey is able to enjoy his life again and that Lulu has helped him. I am really sorry for your loss of Floyd :cry:

Thanks Jane.

I feel sure that Lady Lydia will let you know when the time is right.
I like the sound of her doing her rounds with you, checking in on all the buns.
Maybe one day she'll just stop & hang out by a single bun & you'll know :love::love:

Back