• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess where i went for my Birthday this year?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone guess from this blatent clue? ;) :D

IMG_4818Small.jpg

:shock: A wave of jealousy just went right over me... How exciting! :love: and great picture :D

I have to wait for a few months before I can go :(

Last edited:
Yup.

Best. Thing. Ever.

We were there for a damn long time, it was an amazing place, even if you aren't a harry potter fan, you'd enjoy the technical side of how they made the props and the sets etc.

I took over 500 photos :oops:

Yup.

Best. Thing. Ever.

We were there for a damn long time, it was an amazing place, even if you aren't a harry potter fan, you'd enjoy the technical side of how they made the props and the sets etc.

I took over 500 photos :oops:

I bet it was brilliant :love: I'm such a potterhead :D:D before we go I want to get a really good camera :lol: umming and aaring over the slr digital ones that are the same size as normal digital cameras or a proper slr camera, but the batteries confuse me :lol: I don't want to keep buying batteries. But after I have a good camera I will be even more excited! :love: my camera is good but the flash ruins pictures if they are in the dark :roll::lol:

Could I use that picture please? Just as my iPad background :D

I bet it was brilliant :love: I'm such a potterhead :D:D before we go I want to get a really good camera :lol: umming and aaring over the slr digital ones that are the same size as normal digital cameras or a proper slr camera, but the batteries confuse me :lol: I don't want to keep buying batteries. But after I have a good camera I will be even more excited! :love: my camera is good but the flash ruins pictures if they are in the dark :roll::lol:

Could I use that picture please? Just as my iPad background :D

Of course. I could email you the hi-res original if you want so it looks better on the ipad? :)

If you dont NEED an SLR or want the features of one, go with a bridge camera, they are in between a little digital one and an slr. Look at some of Hugo's There's recent photos, she has an awesome bridge camera.

All of my photos are from a Canon SLR, a 600d, was expensive, but i am trying to get into a little photography as a hobby.

Ooooooh I'm so jealous! I want to go there so badly but I don't see it happening anytime soon :( Glad you enjoyed it though :D

Of course. I could email you the hi-res original if you want so it looks better on the ipad? :)

If you dont NEED an SLR or want the features of one, go with a bridge camera, they are in between a little digital one and an slr. Look at some of Hugo's There's recent photos, she has an awesome bridge camera.

All of my photos are from a Canon SLR, a 600d, was expensive, but i am trying to get into a little photography as a hobby.

Nah thank you, this one is amazing anyway! :D

Thank you :wave: I'll have to spend my afternoon looking for one :D

Glad you enjoyed your birthday treat. :D I have a friend who was there recently, and she was very impressed. Apparently the gift shop was very expensive.

Glad you enjoyed your birthday treat. :D I have a friend who was there recently, and she was very impressed. Apparently the gift shop was very expensive.

Yup, it was rather costly. My wife bought me a book that was £50 :shock:

Didn't know this existed, but not a big Harry Potter fan anyway. Just looked at the website... goodness the prices!!!

Back