• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor makes a new friend

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: But why dave chose the hard ground when he had loads of lovely grass to lay on is a mystery :roll::lol:

P1030075.jpg

P1030076.jpg

P1030077.jpg

P1030078.jpg

P1030079.jpg

P1030081.jpg

P1030082.jpg

They look so incredibly cute together, I love both of them and seeing them together is incredible!:love::love::love:

Dave and Trevor in one picture is a whole load of cuteness! and as Wendle and RedFraggle said, really heartwarming. Bought a little happy tear to my eye too :love:

That is just lovely. :thumb: :love: :thumb: That last pic is just gorgeous.

So are they officially an item now?

What wonderful photos.:love::love::love:

They look so happy together. I bet Trevor can't believe how fortunate she is now. Pity she had such a horrible start in life.

Dave and Trevor...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The last photo in particular highlights that all the effort and hard work is always worth it. Yaaaaaay.:thumb::D:D

Bless them! xxxx

ave looks enormous next to Trevor :shock: I keep forgetting he is such a large rabbit!

That is just lovely. :thumb: :love: :thumb: That last pic is just gorgeous.

So are they officially an item now
?

Not yet, Her and Dave will just have visits for now. I just wanted to see how she took to another bunny and I knew Dave would be fine with her. But Dave has 2 companions who she would also have to get on with and Herman is poorly at the moment and seeing the vet Wednesday so we shall get him sorted first and go from there :D

Lovely pics. The last one is adorable!

I really hope that they all manage to make a happy quad! What a sight from the sofa that would be.

This is such a lovely thread, I have always been a fan of Dave and Trevor's cheeky little face is just :love:

Back