• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonded almost immediatly, think he missed a partner.....

Alpha

Warren Scout
I'm over the moon, Mr pips new lady came today and I tried the bonding straight away, the circled each other a bit, no fighting or aggression.at all, a bit of fur plucking, flopped down by each other and she started to groom hi ears, that was in the run outside, they seemed happy so I put them in one of the indoor cages. Just been into check on them and they are both snuggled up together. I think he missed his partner and is grateful for a new love.......I couldnt b happierand am so pleased he has accepted her to quickly

We now have Mr pips and miss poppy pants :love:

Last edited:
I will get some pics sorted, it is a relief I was worried about him and if he would accept a new partner, have done bonding before and has always taken a wk or so.

awhhh thats wonderful! so nice when it happens like that and knowing he won't be missing his friend now must be a worry off your mind!

Yes it is. Feels very strange to me tho, Jojo only went to spirit last week and I miss her dearly, felt too soon for me to have another, but I had to do what was right for him, as long as he is happy I can live with it, will take me longer to bond with her I think.than him lol......

Back