• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flora's got a date!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Decided to bite the bullet and find a companion for Flora. We have a speed date lined up with a bunny advertised on RU :D. So excited - but then dread will kick in as I attempt the bonding process :shock:. Fingers crossed for the toy boy and cougar :lol:.

Thank you :D. Really, really hoping it all goes well. I miss seeing her snuggled up to another bun :cry:.

The penny dropped when I was looking at your photos and I realised who you were :lol:

I told Benji this morning and he flicked his ears in happiness - a regular thing he does if you so much as talk to him, its quite hilarious :love:

The penny dropped when I was looking at your photos and I realised who you were :lol:

I told Benji this morning and he flicked his ears in happiness - a regular thing he does if you so much as talk to him, its quite hilarious :love:

LOL! YOu can look up all my old posts and see what trouble I've caused :lol: :lol:. Now I've made the decision to find her a partner I seriously can't wait. Mind you, Flora looked suitably unimpressed when I told her the news :shock:. She was more interested in when her breakfast would be put on the table!!

LOL! YOu can look up all my old posts and see what trouble I've caused :lol: :lol:. Now I've made the decision to find her a partner I seriously can't wait. Mind you, Flora looked suitably unimpressed when I told her the news :shock:. She was more interested in when her breakfast would be put on the table!!

Haha, I was pleased when I realised it was you - its so nice to know I will be able to know how he is doing. It will mean a lot to Debbie too I know it will. I just hope he isnt hormonal, he never seemed hormonal all the months he was here so hopefully that will work in his favour! He has been grooming his toy bunny this morning so maybe he is ready for love :love:

Back